Thursday, July 01, 2010

Surprising Age Demographic of Real Estate Salesperson Class

Last weekend, we had an accelerated Real Estate Salesperson Class at Annex Real Estate School  This class is a pre- requisite to taking the Massachusetts state Real Estate Salesperson exam.

We discovered that the mean age for approximately 71% of the students was 24 1/2 years old!   With essentially none of the students in the 30 's, the other 29 percent of the students were approximately 44 1/4 years old. So much for the theory that only old retired people are going into real estate now. provided the following statistic:
  • Median age of first-time buyers: 30
  • Median age of repeat buyers: 47
Looks as these new salespersons should be able to relate to their potential customers and clients

1 comment:

Scott said...

These are the amazing stats of the young estate brokers across the United States. Student's are mainly involved because they want to support their family financially and estate field got lots of money as well.

Manakin Sabot Va homes for sale