Friday, September 24, 2010

Poll of Quincy Real Estate Agents

In a recent poll of Quincy Real Estate agents to determine their opinion of the local market, 68% said that the prices of existing single family home was still dropping, and the other 32 % said that prices a\have stabilized.  When it came to estimating the sale activity, 88% responded that the market is still slow and only 12% answered that the market had finally stabilized.

The view of the multi-family was slightly more optimistic.  53% of those who answered the surveyed felt that sales were still dropping, 33 %  and 14% saw a slight improvement in prices.  This optimism was also reflected in viewing market activity, 13% seeing an improvement in sales, 27 percent saying that sales levels are relatively stable and 60% still seeing a decline in the market.

What's happening in your town?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Don't Throw Away The Snow Boots and the Wool Hats

Who are we to believe? The old Almanac or the Weather bureau? Watch this video for their predictions.